It’s great for the kindle users to have an e-mail account on their e-reader that includes the e-mail which contains the information related to their accounts such as Gmail. These simple steps that are listed below will help you to set up an e-mail account through using the app with ease without any hassle. Our professionals of Kindle Customer Support service have stated some of the simple steps that will help you to set your mail account easily. Follow those steps provided below:
- Firstly, click on Apps and then app library will appear on your screen.
- After that click on email and then the email app will display a start button for the first time on your screen.
- When you will click on the start button then after that a list of account types will be displayed on your screen.
- After that you need to click on Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, and other that will appear in the dialog box on the screen.
- You need to submit your username and password in the appropriate fields, and then click on the Next.
- You need to submit the name that will appear on outgoing messages in the Display Name field and a name in the Account Name field to identify the account for yourself.
- Then click on the send mail from this account using the default check box option.
- At last click on the view your inbox option to go to the inbox of the account that you have set up.
These are some of the simple steps that will help you to set up your email account with ease. Other than this if you any query or you find yourself stuck at any point then you can call our kindle tech help service team anytime through our toll free number i.e. +1-855-477-0073.